We Will Not Be #Silenced
Indivisible Kentucky and other members of the Louisville Movement Coalition will be loud and visible as we use non-violent methods to defy attempts by the Trump Administration and Republican Congress to silence and sideline immigrants, minorities, Muslims, the poor, the sick, women, LGBTQ people and, indeed, all of us.
Date: Monday, March 20, 2017
Time: 3 PM – 9 PM
Location: Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center Parking Lot
Event RSVP: Stay Up To Date On Facebook
- Gather in the parking lot of the Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center, inside the main gate off Phillips Lane and I264/Watterson, beginning at 3 p.m. Look for us, we will be loud and visible.
- Indivisible Kentucky is committed to non-violent protests but we expect there will be counter-protesters in attendance. Prepare accordingly. We do not recommend this as a family-friendly rally.
- Watch for heavy traffic, come early, and share rides. Parking is $8 per car. There are some potential parking areas nearby where you may be able to park for free and walk in.
- If you’re coming from outside of Louisville, bring a bus and fill it with people. Buses can park at the fairgrounds for $20.
- For those who intend to go INSIDE, into the campaign event, according to the campaign, the following applies: No banners, posters or signs may be brought into the event, Professional cameras with detachable lenses, tripods, monopods, selfie sticks, and GoPros are not permitted. There is no dress code. An ID is not required for entry.
The following groups and organizations are Coalition Partners with Indivisible Kentucky for the March 20th rally outside Trump’s campaign event:
Indivisible Kentucky – Stand Up Sunday (SUS) – Black Lives Matter (BLM) – Stand Up Louisville (SUL) – Parents for Social Justice (PSJ) – Louisville Showing Up For Racial Justice (SURJ) – Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) Louisville